Green Art Gallery Archives
Tags2011 Ahmad Moualla Ahu Antmen Art Dubai Art Dubai 2011 Art Dubai Journal Art Dubai Live Arthur Ou Balloons on the Sea Bashar Hroub Borderlines Canvas Magazine Charlotte Bank Ebru Uygun Exhibition FAD Fluid Being Green Art Gallery Green Art Gallery Dubai Green Art Gallery Dubai 2011 Grey Ash Gulf News Hale Tenger IKONO TV Innerscapes 2012 Jaber Al Azmeh Jyoti Kalsi Kamrooz Aram Larissa Sansour Lucid Dreaming MATHAF Mohamed Somji Mydubaimycity Nazif Topcuoglu photography Rebecca Anne Proctor Shadi Habib Allah Shawki Youssef Space Exodus Steve Sabella Taysir batniji Video installation Yasmin Atassi Ziad Dalloul Zoom Art Fair
- RT @AMOA_Arthouse: Did you miss New Agency in Drawing? Watch the panel discussion w/ Seher Shah @KoryBieg @isssstudio @cablegram online: ht… 2 days ago
- Review of Empire State @Esposizioni by @garethharr . On view until 23 July and includes work by Shadi Habib Allah ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/5… 2 days ago
- RT @ArtintheCity: Shawki Youssef's solo exhibition 'Acid Fields' runs until 23 June - Green Art Gallery alserkalavenue http://t.co/0zfJRJcZ… 2 days ago
- Great article by @anaoanna for the @The_National on Shawki Youssef's current exhibition at Green Art Gallery: thenational.ae/arts-culture/a… 3 days ago
- Zsolt Bodoni gives a talk tomorrow as part of the exhibition Nightfall:New Tendencies in Figurative Painting: galerierudolfinum.cz/en/exhibition/… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The exhibitor list for Art Basel has finally been released. Green Art Gallery gets a special mention in the Artinfo article along with the IVDE gallery as the “two rising stars in the Dubai art scene”. We will be participating … Continue reading
Canvas Guide has featured an extensive interview with Nazif on the back of “Innerscapes”, his recently opened solo show at Green Art Gallery. The Canvas Guide is essentially an online supplement to Canvas Magazine, the leading periodical for Contemporary Middle … Continue reading
For those of you who couldn’t make it, here are the installation views for the uber cool solo show for Nazif Topcuoglu entitled “Innerscapes”.
For an in-depth look at our current solo show for Turkish photographer Nazif Topcuoglu check out the great review written by Chris lord for The National newspaper.