Check out “In the zone of uncertainty“, a fantastic in-depth interview conducted by Jyoti Kalsi for Gulfnews with Syrian artist Ahmad Moualla. Moualla discusses his latest series of canvases presented at Green Art Gallery in the solo exhibition “Grey Ash”, and how the momentous events unfolding in the region have influenced his work.
Green Art Gallery Archives
Tags2011 Ahmad Moualla Ahu Antmen Art Dubai Art Dubai 2011 Art Dubai Journal Art Dubai Live Arthur Ou Balloons on the Sea Bashar Hroub Borderlines Canvas Magazine Charlotte Bank Ebru Uygun Exhibition FAD Fluid Being Green Art Gallery Green Art Gallery Dubai Green Art Gallery Dubai 2011 Grey Ash Gulf News Hale Tenger IKONO TV Innerscapes 2012 Jaber Al Azmeh Jyoti Kalsi Kamrooz Aram Larissa Sansour Lucid Dreaming MATHAF Mohamed Somji Mydubaimycity Nazif Topcuoglu photography Rebecca Anne Proctor Shadi Habib Allah Shawki Youssef Space Exodus Steve Sabella Taysir batniji Video installation Yasmin Atassi Ziad Dalloul Zoom Art Fair
- RT @AMOA_Arthouse: Did you miss New Agency in Drawing? Watch the panel discussion w/ Seher Shah @KoryBieg @isssstudio @cablegram online: ht… 1 day ago
- Review of Empire State @Esposizioni by @garethharr . On view until 23 July and includes work by Shadi Habib Allah ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/5… 1 day ago
- RT @ArtintheCity: Shawki Youssef's solo exhibition 'Acid Fields' runs until 23 June - Green Art Gallery alserkalavenue http://t.co/0zfJRJcZ… 2 days ago
- Great article by @anaoanna for the @The_National on Shawki Youssef's current exhibition at Green Art Gallery: thenational.ae/arts-culture/a… 2 days ago
- Zsolt Bodoni gives a talk tomorrow as part of the exhibition Nightfall:New Tendencies in Figurative Painting: galerierudolfinum.cz/en/exhibition/… 2 days ago